Looking for an easy but effective way to get rid of mold naturally? Mold is extremely dangerous to your family’s health and for this reason alone you need to get rid of the mold as quickly as possible.
Did you know that mold can wreak havoc on the brain, nervous system, joints and also makes your immune system weak. In some cases, it also leads to cancer development in the body.
There are conventional methods available to clean the mold, many involving various mold removal products on the market. The problem with these mold remediation products is that they are very heavy on the chemicals. The harmful fumes generated due to the use of these chemical mold removers have many side effects. So you may want to try to go the more natural way.
5 natural ways you can use to remove mold in your home.
1. Hydrogen Peroxide:
A straightforward and reasonable answer for your mold issue is utilizing 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Blend a 1 tbsp each of hydrogen peroxide with preparing baking soda and vinegar.
- Empty the blend into a splash container and use over the part influenced with mold.
- Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- At that point scour and wipe utilizing a spotless fabric.
It is mildly acidic in nature and is guaranteed to kill 99% of bacteria and 82% of mold in one shot. Also, it clears around 80% of viruses present around the mold.
- Take a ½ cup of distilled white vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Do not dilute it. Spray it on the mold surface and let it remain for 1 hour.
- Wipe the area using water and allow it to dry.
- To remove the smell of vinegar from the area you can just sprinkle lemon water around the area.
3. Tea Tree Oil:
The tea tree oil is quite expensive but the solution is very effective to remove the mold.
- Take 1 cup of water and add 2 tsp of tea tree oil to it.
- Pour the solution in an empty spray bottle and spray the solution onto spores of mold.
- Allow it to dry and then remove the mold using a clean cloth.
4. Citrus Seed Extract:
The citrus seed is a refreshing way to remove mold. It provides a pleasant smell around the area and eliminates mold instantly.
- Take 2 cups of water and add 20 drops of citrus seed extract to it.
- Mix it well and spray it on the mold using a spray bottle.
- Allow it to dry and then remove the mold using clean tissue or cloth.
5. Baking Soda:
You can go for a combination of baking soda with water or baking soda with water and vinegar as the most effective solution for mold. Just spray the solution on mold and later scrub and wipe using a damp cloth. All these natural methods will make it an effortless process to remove mold from your home. A dehumidifier can act as a preventer on the spread of mold. Also, make sure to ventilate the room.
Mold needs a humid environment to grow and multiply, it grows on the water available in the air. If you reduce the humidity in the air, automatically the growth of mold will be restricted.
Use these natural to get rid of mold remedies and pass on this information to your friends and family members. If the job is too big then you may want to use the free mold removal service checker on this page.